At Strategic Pension Services, LLC, we would like you to know that the Account Managers of your plan are ERISA professionals who help you navigate the myriad rules and regulations of the IRS and the DOL.
In addition to the day to day communications with you as our client, your Account Manager is also responsible for many testing requirements under the regulations. Here are some of the tests they monitor on your Plan:
- Review and determine employee eligibility (based on year-end data supplied by you)
- Provide Annual Notice that is required for Safe Harbor Plans
- Review and prepare the annual ADP and ACP test
- Identify HCEs & Key Employees
- Monitor your Plan for what is called “Top Heavy”
- The 410(b) coverage test
- Prepare the Annual Form 5500, including the necessary schedules and Form 8955-SSA if required
- (If applicable) the 401(a)(4) general test (for New Comparability Allocation Formulas) is performed which involves the review of many different components
Our team is working behind the scenes on your plan. We believe communication builds value and helps us understand your needs as a client.