When you partner with Strategic Pension Services, you have a partner that can reduce client frustrations during the conversion process, and service your retirement plan clients.
1. What administrative burden will you take off my plate?
Our advisor partners tell us that taking calls, completing paperwork, reconciling assets and tracking legislation details are time killers. Although important, these “administrative details” take time away from prospecting and growing (AUM). Your practice might fall into one of these two categories:
Periodic: Advisors who write a 401(k) plan every 12-18 months might only have a handful of questions a year. But tracking down an answer, even if it’s filling out a simple form, and then getting back to client takes a frustrating amount of time out of the day.
High Volume: For advisors who write multiple 401(k) plans a year, the volume of questions and administration details can be overwhelming.
Whichever category you fall into, the Strategic Pension Services, LLC team can reduce your administrative workload. Freeing up time for you to grow your practice.
2. What expertise do you bring to my team?
From prospecting to closing, our team becomes an extension of your team.
- Prospecting: Assist with 5500 review to identify talking points and refine best approach.
- Preliminary client meeting: Strategic Pension Services, LLC President Marisa Teller will join you on the preliminary client presentation or phone call to identify client needs, hot buttons, and field any technical questions.
- Sales presentations: Marisa will co-present several solutions to your client and help you win the business using a consultative approach.
- Onboard your new client: Our team will help complete paperwork and documents, track assets, and manage the other details necessary to get the plan set up.
- On-going support: Our team will monitor your client’s plan and make recommendations for plan changes as business needs change.
Think of us as a true partner.
3. How can you help protect my clients?
Helping your clients understand and manage their fiduciary responsibility as a plan sponsor is just as important as plan design and investment performance. Our process will help them manage both internal and external factors.
Internal factors: Business growth, profitability, employee retention needs.
External factors: Legislative changes and DOL/IRS audits.
You can rest assured knowing you have experts to handle all your regulation and compliance needs.
Strategic Pension Services, LLC is an approved administrator with the following companies:
- Mass Mutual Life
- American Funds
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Financial
- AIM Investments
- Great West
And many other investment companies.